Top 9 at 9: Kris Jenner files to divorce husband Bruce Jenner, plus more news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Say it ain't so! Kris Jenner has filed for divorce from husband Bruce Jenner, citing irreconcilable differences. The divorce filing seeks for joint custody of daughters Kendall and Kylie, but no word on how other assets will be split. (ABC News)
2. In happier news, Style Me Pretty has released the gorgeous wedding photos from former Bachelorette Emily Maynard's surprise nuptials to hubby Tyler Johnson back in June. The ceremony took place at the Johnson family farm in South Carolina, and the photos, shot by Corbin Gurkin, are brimming with rustic elegance.
3. We guarantee this is the cutest thing you'll see all week. AOL has partnered with Cricket's Circle for a little friendly "mini-street style" competition. All you have to do to enter is tweet a photo of your child in his or her favorite school outfit to @AOL and @CricketsCircle with the hashtag #ministreetstyle for a chance to win a $100 Old Navy gift card. Don't have kids? Just click through the gallery for a serious dose of cute.
4. We attended the launch of The Limited's Inspired by Scandal collection in NYC last night, which, if you haven't checked it out, allows you to steal Olivia Pope's signature style piece-by-piece. Kerry Washington hit the red carpet for the event, looking stunning as always in a Giles Deacon dress. Plus, how cool is that braid?
5. Halloween is fast approaching! If you're planning on coordinating looks with your significant other, here are the best and worst costumes for couples.
6. If you slacked on your fall shoe shopping, Cole Haan has you covered. Starting today and good through Thursday, September 25th, Cole Haan has partnered with UberRUSH to offer same-day delivery on select items, for a $10 flat-rate fee in Manhattan only. Now, if fall has crept up on you and you haven't bought your go-to flats, loafers, or boots yet, this is a pretty good deal.
7. Speaking of fall shopping, here are our favorite pairs of denim under $100.
8. The ultimate guide to fall jacket-buying.
9. Join our Twitter party this evening, Tuesday, September 23 at 8pm EST! All you have to do is tweet @StyleList your questions, trend predictions, or ANYTHING fall fashion-related using the hashtag #marshallstjmaxx, and you could be in the running for one of five $50 gift cards!