Top 9 at 9: Kim Kardashian goes full-frontal for 'Paper' magazine, plus more news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. We're assuming you've heard the news by now, but if you haven't (and even if you have, here it is again), Kim Kardashian went full-frontal nude for the December issue of Paper magazine. The shots are decidedly NSFW, but can be found on Paper's website.
2. Here's some good news if you'll be shopping on Black Friday. Forecasts are saying retailers will be discounting items up to 70% off. (Fashionista)
3. A 60 Minutes camera crew crashed Cosmopolitan's "Fun Fearless Life" conference in Manhattan over the weekend, in an unsuccessful attempt to surprise interview speaker Harvard Business School professor Amy Cuddy. (WWD)
4. 9 cult products top Hollywood hairstylists swear by. (Byrdie)
5. Rebecca Taylor is having an awesome sale right now. Use code RTSALE20 for an extra 20% off all sale items.
6. Speaking of sales, Shopbop just marked down tons of new items, and some are up to 70% off! Get there fast to grab the good stuff before it's gone.
7. Jessica Alba looked cute and cozy last night as she shopped the TOMS for Target limited-edition holiday collection.
8. The Zoe Report announced today a limited edition holiday collaboration with Oscar de la Renta. The line will feature jewelry and home decor pieces. The collab doesn't launch until Nov. 18th, but you can sign up here to be one of the first to shop it!
9. We can't forget the Bloomingdale's Friends & Family sale. Use code HOLIDAY to get 20% off a great selection of items. Can't beat that!