Top 9 at 9: Katy Perry will perform at the Super Bowl, plus more news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. It's been confirmed! Katy Perry will be the halftime performer at this year's Super Bowl, as finally confirmed by the NFL. Perry was reportedly one of 3 high-profile performers in talks to headline, but the NFL has decided on the "Dark Horse" singer bring down the stadium in February. (StyleCaster)
2. Last night was the 2014 American Music Awards - and the stars came out in full force! See every single red carpet arrival here.
3. Our friends at Fashionista discuss the power of a gateway purchase. Once you go luxury, can you ever go back? (Fashionista)
4. We're probably too excited for this - the Bellas are back! See the first trailer for Pitch Perfect 2 here.
5. Okay, HOW does a brand new building get overrun with rats?! Apparently the floors of One WTC that newly house fashion's bible -- Vogue -- are dealing with a serious rat problem right now. No one expects Anna Wintour and co. to work among vermin, so we hope it gets resolved soon! (Page Six)
6. So we've mentioned that the AMAs were last night. Now can we please discuss this Kaufmanfranco gown on Kate Beckinsale? So gorgeous.
7. Never get stumped when visiting the salon again! Here's an easy tipping 101 guide for proper tipping etiquette at your hair, nail, and beauty salon.
8. Planning your Thanksgiving outfit for Thursday? Here's some inspiration from Olivia Palermo, Poppy Delevingne and more! (Glamour)
9. Looking for a comfy sweater for those chilly fall days? Take inspiration from contributor Sequins and Things!