Top 9 at 9: Huge Prince Harry news and more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Remember our devastated reactions when Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas broke up? Well apparently they're back together. Woooo royal wedding part 2! (Oops, sorry. Getting a little ahead of ourselves here...) It feels a little reminiscent of when William and Kate broke up years ago, and then got back together for good. Click through above to see more photos of Harry's rekindled love interest. (Daily Express)
So despite Prince Harry's friends insisting only a short while ago that he wouldn't ever get back together with Cressida, they have done.- Richard Palmer (@RoyalReporter) September 19, 2014
In today's Daily Express, sources close to Prince Harry and Cressida confirm their relationship is once again passionate.- Richard Palmer (@RoyalReporter) September 19, 2014
2. Speaking of huge news, the iPhone 6 is about to be released today, and the lines that are gathering outside of stores are larger than ever. As in, bigger than they were for the FIRST iPhone.
3. Erdem's Spring 2015 show was so cool, it felt like we were brought into a magical forest. Take a look!
4. You won't believe who opened the Prada show during Milan Fashion Week this year. GEMMA WARD. So great! (Fashionista)
5. The Duchess of Cambridge is sadly going to be too unwell to go to Malta this weekend, but Prince William will go in her place.
6. Everyone's favorite SATC lady stepped out this week wearing Tracy Reese and Saint Laurent.
7. Kendall Jenner was reportedly bullied by her fellow models during Fashion Week this year. Apparently they're not too happy that her name is allowing her to take their jobs...
8. We're ALL obsessed with our cell phones. But this chronicle of the fashion industry and their mobile phones through the years is pretty great.
9. So what's the future of the hit show Fashion Police? "I don't know," says Giuliana Rancic. Because really, can it go on without Joan Rivers's hilarious comments? We're not so sure. Rest in Peace, Joan. (US Weekly)