Top 9 at 9: 'Gone Girl' star Rosamund Pike's style plus more news
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Rosamund Pike, star of 'Gone Girl' (which comes out today!!), hasn't always had the spotlight but she's always nailed the red carpet. We first saw her as Elizabeth Bennett's older sister Jane in Pride & Prejudice and if the screening we watched earlier this week is anything to go on, this woman's career is about to explode. Click here to see her style through the years! (Fashionista)
2. Ahhh we can't handle the cuteness! Babies - and cousins - North West and Penelope Disick share clothing. Best part about having family your own age. (Hollywood Life)
3. Elie Saab's Spring 2015 collection was absolutely stunning - per usual - but it also had a touch of edginess to it. So cool, you have to see.
4. Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis have named their baby girl! Find out what they chose. (StyleCaster)
5. Gwyneth Paltrow attended the Broadway opening night performance of "The Country House," wearing a pretty black lace Monique Lhuillier ensemble.
6. Paris Fashion Week is over and these are the 5 most popular models of fashion month - time to put your feet up, ladies! (Fashionista)
7. Speaking of Gone Girl, Emily Ratajkowski covered Cosmo this month! (Cosmopolitan)
8. Have you always wanted to do a cat eye but never really was able to do it? Let Teni of Miss Maven show you how to master the technique!
9. This fall we're thinking everything should be quilted. Don't you agree?