Giveaway: Stunning Julie Rofman Palermo beaded bracelet
From MAKERS, "An artist and business owner, Julie Rofman is a Venice-based painter, sculptor, and jewelry designer whose colorful beadwork bracelets have sold online and in over 100 stores worldwide. Inspired by Native American bead weaving and Bauhaus designs, she works with artisans in Guatemala to create her trademark handwoven cuffs with a modern twist."
Watch Julie Rofman's story on MAKERS!
Today only, January 14th, we're giving away a gorgeous beaded Julie Rofman Palermo bracelet to one lucky winner!
It's easy to enter! All you have to do is follow StyleList on Twitter and retweet 1 of 7 promotional tweets for a chance to win!
• Open to legal residents of 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
• To enter, retweet (true retweet, quoted retweets will not be counted) 1 of our 7 tweets stating "RETWEET for a chance to WIN a gorgeous beaded @JulieRofman bracelet! Rules: [LINK] #StyleListSelects".
• Contest begins on January 14th, 2014 at 12:01 AM Eastern Time and ends on January 14th, 2014 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
• You may enter up to 7 times.
• 1 winner will be selected in a random drawing at the end of the contest.
• 1 winner will one Julie Rofman JR10 Palermo bracelet with an approximate retail value of $110.00.
• Click here for complete Official Rules