Top 9 at 9: Chanel Cruise 2015 is here, advice for Solange, plus more style news
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Chanel kicked off its resort season last night in Dubai, with attendees like Freida Pinto and Dakota Fanning. You can check all the looks over on Style.com.
2. OMG Bachelor drama! This past season's contestant, Cassandra Ferguson (you know, the other mom in the bunch) is engaged to her son's father, former Detroit Pistons point guard Rodney Stuckey. We're guessing this wedding won't be televised, but cheers to the happy couple! (US Weekly)
3. Molly and Sally of A Piece of Toast are dying over Frame Denim...it's making us want a pair!
4. Get ready for summer with this quick and easy beach body workout.
5. A window shopper in Soho saw something surprising in the window of a La Perla store this week...
6. If you're looking for a bold look for spring, graphic floral prints pack a big punch.
7. Next time you're stressed, no need to go all Solange on someone! Here's a simple breathing exercise that will calm you down.
9. Be sure to check out Zappos Couture today! Zac Posen and Andre Leon Talley are discussing the true definition of elegance.