Top 9 at 9: Fall 2015 Bridal Week is here, a name for Baby Gosling and more
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Bridal Week has begun! See the first Fall 2015 collections (like this gown from Theia White) that will take your breath away over on Women's Wear Daily.
2. Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes have named their baby girl. She will forevermore be known as Esmerelda Amada (but we'll still call her Baby Gosling)! (StyleCaster)
3. Looking for that perfect fall jacket? Here are 25 coats you'll want to buy right now.
4. Angelina Jolie is an honorary Dame! This morning, Queen Elizabeth presented her with the insignia of an Honorary Dame Grand Cross of the Most Distinguished Order of St. Michael and St. George. She cannot be called Dame Angelina in the UK because she's a foreign citizen, but she's a Dame in everyone's hearts! (E! Online)
5. Natalie Dormer wore this really cool House of Holland dress to the Extremely Piaget Launch Event on Thursday.
6. Michelle Obama hosted a Fashion Education Workshop at the White House yesterday, bringing some of the biggest names in fashion -- from Anna Wintour to Prabal Gurung and Diane von Furstenberg -- together to inspire young, up and coming students who want to work in the industry.
7. She's back!! Well, almost. Princess Kate has set a date for an engagement - to welcome the president of Singapore to the UK with her husband Prince William on October 21. This is a huge step - considering Kate just had to cancel an event a few days ago - that would have been a week out. As with all engagements, the Oct. 21 engagement will be reviewed closer to the time depending on her health. (People)
8. Gorgeous eyelashes ARE in your future. All it takes is a little TLC. Here are 3 steps to beautiful lashes.
9. Have you found your live-in-every-chilly-day sweater yet? We've got you covered.