Top 9 at 9: Emmy Rossum vamps up the red carpet in Altuzarra, plus more news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Emmy Rossum went vampy in Altuzarra at the 'You're Not You' premiere last night in L.A., and we totally loved it.
2. Bruce Weber hosted an evening of fun, fashion, and iconic American style last night at the brand new Ralph Lauren Polo flagship on New York's Fifth Avenue. To support the launch of Polo womenswear, Weber shot a series of cinematic videos and dynamic advertising images, beginning with three mini-films -- "Downtown", "Letters to Lauren", and "Record Store". Celebrities in attendance last night included Alessandra Ambrosio and Hilary Rhoda, who was decked in out the new Polo collection.
3. Here's 10 cozy sweaters you'll want to live in this fall.
4. The 30 hottest blondes in Hollywood.
5. This silver-y eye makeup on Emma Roberts is perfect for holiday party season.
6. Ever wanted to dress like Gwyneth Paltrow? We've got really good news for you.
7. It's just straight up unfair how Cameron Diaz can make a simple (albeit Isabel Marant) LBD and messy pony look so stunning on the red carpet. This photo is from yesterday, from a private viewing of the Hollywood Costume exhibition, hosted by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts.
8. The top celebrity makeup artists in LA listed their fall beauty must-haves for Refinery29.
9. 3 secrets to super-healthy lashes.