P.S. How to make chocolate bling
Gems are truly truly outrageous, even more so when they satisfy not only your eye, but your sweet tooth, too. Diamonds are a girl's best friend and glitter is a crafty girl's ultimate go-to. There's simply no such thing as too much sparkle, so dress up your desserts and wow the guests at your next fancy fete with a decadent and elegantly edible DIY.
- Dust candy mold with different shades of edible glitter, using a clean paint brush. It magically sticks to all sides!
- Melt white chocolate following the package's specific directions.
- Use a small spoon to pour the melted white chocolate into the mold.
- Place the filled mold into the refrigerator for at least a few hours until set completely.
- Once hardened, carefully remove from the mold. You may want to add a little extra hint of glitter on the bottoms or on sides.