Top 9 at 9: Cara Delevingne scores Topshop's first solo campaign, plus more news
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Cara Delevingne is the new (and only!) face of Topshop's 2014 AW campaign. This is the first time that Topshop has used a single model in their campaign, and it's no surprise that they chose this quirky it-girl. If your not already obsessed, check out the video below.
2. The Hunger Games: MockingJay teaser was released and it looks like it's all about JLaw! So tell us, are you Team Peeta or Team Gale?
3. Vanessa Hudgens was the epitome of a bohemian goddess at the Young Hollywood Awards. We didn't know it was possible to look this jaw-dropping, yet totally effortless until now. Plus, several other young Hollywood starlets stunned, as well!
4. Budweiser just launched MADE UNDERGROUND, which follows Jamie N Commons and Sam Harris from X Ambassadors around the globe in search of dynamic and unique street performers. The end game? They want to pull together a super-talented group to re-record their awesome song "Jungle", as well as perform it LIVE at the MADE in America music festival in Philly over Labor Day Weekend! Plus, Rihanna and Jay-Z star in the ad campaign. How cool is that? Check out Rihanna's spot here.
5. Christian Louboutin has expanded his craft and now he is making nail polish. However, this manicure doesn't come cheap (it costs $50 for just one bottle)!
6. The French Bulldog may be the fashion industry's most stylish new accessory, but they still make a cuddly companion! These adorable photos will have you hooked!
7. We have the ultimate light packing guide for your next getaway! You don't need a million outfits to look stylish, and trust us -- you don't want to be lugging around five suitcases at the airport.
8. Sandra Bullock celebrated her birthday this past weekend and it looks like she had quite the rambunctious guest list. Chelsea Handler captured it all in an Instagram post of the group with one guest bearing her thong-covered tush.
9. If you think the Birkenstock trend is too granola for you, you might change your mind with these sandals. Gold accents add a touch of glam.