Top 9 at 9: Romeo Beckham stars in Burberry holiday ad, plus more news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Burberry is celebrating the launch its global festive campaign, starring none other than Romeo Beckham. Victoria and David Beckham's son is seriously adorable in 'From London With Love', which celebrates Burberry's tradition and heritage. Get ready for some serious cuteness in the video below.
2. Conde Nast will apparently not be giving its top editors free architectural and interior design reign when it comes to their new corner offices in the new World Trade Center -- quite a change from the company's last move to their most recent location at 4 Times Square. (Racked NY)
3. Victoria's Secret will unveil not one, but two Fantasy Bras at this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.
4. Get Amal Clooney's sparkly second wedding look for less.
5. We loved Chassity's idea for the perfect go-to holiday gift. (Look Linger Love)
6. Salma Hayek Pinault looked lovely in green lace Gucci at a charity event last night.
7. How to dress up a basic jeans and tee.
8. How to wear white jeans in winter.
9. Saks Off Fifth is having an awesome sale! Use code FFSAVINGS for an extra 40% off storewide.