Top 9 at 9: British Royals honor Remembrance Sunday plus more news
1. The British Royal family honored Remembrance Sunday this weekend, a particularly poignant year for all, as it is the 70th anniversary of World War II's D-Day and the 100th anniversary of the start of World War I. The Duchess of Cambridge donned a new black coat as she stood alongside the Duchess of Cornwall and the Countess of Wessex. The United States will honor the fallen tomorrow November 11, Veteran's Day.
2. Ever curious what the best-selling luxury handbags are in your city? Turns out that it's very different from Dallas to New York to Miami. We'd have to say Louis Vuitton wins out overall, but click here to find out which designers take the top 3 slots in YOUR city.
3. Talk about true love - and true bromance - Ben Affleck and Matt Damon talked this weekend about how their friendship and their wives have helped keep their feet firmly on the ground. "We have great wives," Affleck said, "and we're very lucky." So sweet! (People)
4. Today's the day! According to our friends at Vogue, a sale of vintage Chanel handbags and other accessories starts TODAY on NastyGal. Um, GO. Now. Run! (Vogue)
5. Blake Lively scored another maternity win this weekend as she attended an event with Martha Stewart in a white top and gorgeous midi skirt, both designed by Michael Kors. She can simply do no wrong. (Glamour)
6. Can this drink actually make you smarter? Read on! (Kitchen Daily)
7. The MTV EMAs were last night, and Ariana Grande didn't wear her hair in a ponytail. SERIOUSLY.
8. In other news, Lauren Bacall's Manhattan home is up for sale, and you simply won't believe how much value it has gained since she purchased it so many years ago.
9. UGH. Just when we got all excited to watch Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" music video, it got pulled down. Looks like Yahoo accidentally released it a little early! Stay tuned... (Huffington Post)