Top 9 at 9: Blake Lively and Beyonce stun at Gucci's Chime for Change
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Blake Lively and Beyonce stopped by the Gucci Chime for Change one year anniversary event last night. Blake wore a mustard yellow dress with a sexy keyhole cutout from the label's fall collection, while Bey opted for a white jumpsuit. Talk about a major fashion power duo.
2. Glamour UK had their Women of the Year Awards last night, and Taylor Schilling picked up the Editor's Special Award. The Orange is the New Black star wore a gorgeous sparkly frock by Peter Pilotto. (Red Carpet Fashion Awards)
3. Donna Karan's Resort 2015 collection debuted on June 2nd, and we're loving the comfy-cozy line of pajama-inspired separates, all in pretty, light hues. (Style.com)
4. How cute is Chassity's laser-cut skirt? (Look Linger Love)
5. We've got another major Kardashian news story! Kourtney is pregnant with her third child. Seriously, do they plan this stuff?
6. Sexy, thigh-high slits are oh-so in right now.
7. Here's 5 tips to getting your bikini body in tip-top shape.
8. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen just won a CFDA Award for Accessories Design. See their style transformation here.
9. Summer is finally here. This is how you can make sure your white clothes actually stay white.