Top 9 at 9: Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds together on the red carpet post-pregnancy announcement
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds hit the red carpet together last night for the first time since Blake announced her pregnancy on her lifestyle blog, Preserve. The happily married couple dazzled in Gucci at the Angel Ball 2014 -- a Cruise 2015 pale yellow silk gown with a plunging neckline and crystal embroidery for her, and Made to Order suit by the label for him. You can follow more of Blake's pregnancy style here.
2. Storied American fashion designer Oscar de la Renta has died at the age of 82.
3. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, made her first post-pregnancy announcement appearance today, joining William in greeting the President of Singapore on behalf of the Queen. She looked dazzling in Alexander McQueen.
4. Get this perfect braided bun for lazy hair days.
5. Make sure to tune in to PBS tonight at 9/8c for the fourth installment of the inspiring Makers documentaries, Women in War. Check out the preview below:
6. This super-cute water bottle will keep you hydrated in style.
7. Tiffany & Co. is launching their first ever Google+Hangout, and the best part (wait for it)...it's shoppable! To continue the launch of the new T Collection designed by the company's first ever female design director, Francesca Amfitheatrof, the hangout will be hosted by Coco Rocha, and will feature guests Aimee Song from Song of Style, and Elle Magazine's Ann Slowey. Make sure to join today at 12:00PM EST!
8. 8 surprising ways you're wrecking your skin.
9. We're still obsessing over these photos of North West at a pumpkin patch.