Top 9 at 9: Beyonce and Jay Z shut down divorce rumors, and more news
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Looks like Beyonce and Jay-Z have finally shut down those divorce rumors! According to Grazia, Bey and Jay renewed their vows in a commitment ceremony while on a recent vacation in Corsica. Phew! We can rest easy now. (Photo credit: Beyonce.com)
2. So, it looks like Disney has decided to make a 'Frozen'-themed wedding dress.
3. Gap has unveiled today the brand's third exclusive menswear collection designed by GQ's four Best New Menswear Designers in America for 2014. This line follows on the heels of two previous years' successful collaborations, and this year's collection highlight's each designer's unique perspective on menswear pieces. With everything from classic tees and sweatshirts, to black leather hoodies being designed by the guys behind Brooklyn Tailors, En Noir, John Elliott + Co, and M.Nii, all we have to say is that we've never been more grateful for the whole "borrowed from the boys" look.
4. The 20 prettiest dresses from New York Fashion Week.
5. The best fall booties under $100. No splurge necessary!
6. We're obsessed with jewelry designer John Hardy's new fall campaign, which features Cara Delevingne modeling the handmade designs on the beach in Bali. The shots are gorgeous, and you can shop the entire collection here.
7. Our guest editor, Erica Domesek, gave us the scoop on the top trends for fall.
8. You absolutely must see the images from the Marchesa runway show in London.
9. Green is the new black, if you've been paying attention to the runways and red carpets lately.