Top 9 at 9: Angelina Jolie's winter whites, our favorite handbag brand, and more
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. Angelina Jolie couldn't possibly be more elegant. While promoting 'Unbroken' in London, the actress, director and activist shined in a white pencil dress and bolero cape by Ralph Russo.
2. There are few things more exciting than finding one designer that seems to give you everything you could possibly want. That's how we're currently feeling about the handbag brand Treesje (and her sister brand Joelle Hawkens!): From cool clutches to the everyday crossbody and literally the perfect tote, you don't need any other handbag in your life.
3. Black Friday is upon us! Many of the deals are starting TODAY, so check out our list of every single sale and deal you need to know.
4. And the winner of Dancing with the Stars is... (US Weekly)
5. Oops! Net-A-Porter's sale is so good right now, it crashed the site. Check back later to score up to 50% off designer goods! (Fashionista)
6. Speaking of looking gorgeous in winter whites, Emily Blunt looked gorgeous in David Koma and Tory Burch for her visit to David Letterman:
7. Calorie counts freak you out? Yeah, sometimes they freak us out too. But they definitely make you think about whether getting that scone at Starbucks is actually worth it (Answer: yes. Always yes.) Well the FDA announced Tuesday that it will now require all "chain restaurants, movie theaters and pizza joints across the country to post calorie counts on their menus." Um, yikes. Read more! (StyleCaster)
8. Duchess Kate stepped out yesterday in support of one of her chosen charities: EACH. She stunned in a red Katherine Hooker dress. See the look!
9. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, and it's time to get comfy. Here are 20 outfits to wear for Turkey Day!