Top 9 at 9: The Alexander Wang for H&M lookbook is here, plus more news
We've got the top 9 things you need to know this a.m. - from the latest fashion sightings, to style news, to must-have products - our daily style fix is the best accessory.
Scroll through the list below to see what's trending, what we're loving, and what stories you'll want to share with your friends!
1. The lookbook for the much-anticipated Alexander Wang for H&M collaboration was released late last night, with a presentation at a track and field space in NYC tonight to follow. For now, we'll be looking at the photos of the super-sporty collection. We're sure devotees of the designer will not be disappointed. (Fashionista)
2. Target caught up with the CFDA Incubator designers post-Fashion Week to get the inside scoop on their favorite moments from shows, and what's currently inspiring them. The CFDA has an ongoing partnership with Target, and in the video below, you can watch the company's director of design partnerships, Noria Morales, as she catches up with the Incubator's emerging designers. (A Bullseye View)
3. Toms Shoes is launching its next foray into fashion this spring -- bags! For every bag sold, one birth kit will be donated to a mother in need. (WWD)
4. As of today's premiere, Nicole Richie is officially back at it for the second season of #CandidlyNicole, a hysterical AOL Originals web series based on the unfiltered fashionista's irreverent Twitter feed. The first episode of the new season has Nicole visiting On Air with Ryan Seacrest, and trust us -- you'll want to watch what happens.
5. Amal Clooney has returned to work returning the Elgin marbles back to Greece, and while she's at it, she looks absolutely stunning -- naturally.
6. Today's the last day to shop the Shopbop Friends & Family sale (25% off your purchase of anything!), and we highly suggest you check out Chassity's picks. (Look Linger Love)
7. Jennifer Lawrence wore this really pretty copper-y bronze eyeshadow to the 'Serena' premiere in London this week -- here's how to get the look.
8. Speaking of eyeshadow, you'll want to snatch this palette up -- fast!
9. The prettiest wedding gowns from all of Bridal Week Fall 2015.