5 things you need to know this morning: Royal Baby updates, a MAJOR sale and more
1. Royal Baby #2 prep is under way in London! Barriers are set up outside of the Lindo Wing, where reporters, photographers and well-wishers alike stood for several days two years ago for the "Great Kate Wait." This year, media isn't allowed to populate the area outside of Kate's chosen hospital until Kensington Palace announces that the Duchess is in labor. And don't plan on parking near St. Mary's hospital any time soon -- signs have been placed around the area to ward off waiting or parking until the end of April!
Photo: Getty Images
With the media having to wait to set up, lots of people will be majorly on call. Bright side, though? At least they'll be sleeping at home in their beds as they await the news that they need to get to work! Find out more fun facts that you might not yet know about the Royal Baby, here. (AOL)
2. TJ Maxx continues its retail prowess by expanding its online presence even more. They have just launched a plus-size section on their e-commerce website! The section features a wide range of brand name, high quality fashion ranging from swimwear to dresses and tops – all at amazing prices and just in time for the warm weather. Check it out here.
3. Get ready, because Lilly Pulitzer for Target launches this Sunday! You can see the full collection here, but will have to wait until the "early hours" of Sunday April 19th to shop online, and regular store hours on Sunday morning to actually get your hands on some brightly-colored goods.
4. J.Crew is currently offering up to 75% off original prices (in stores and online!) with the code THEBEST. Seriously, you don't want to miss this sale!
5. A must-watch list for any self-identifying fashionista, Business of Fashion has compiled a list of their top 10 fashion films of the season. Watch all 10! (Business of Fashion)