Hope Hicks subpoenaed in Trump obstruction probe
House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler compels the former White House aide to testify as part of an investigation into President Trump.
Cohen: Trump lawyer shaped false statement to House
Michael Cohen told Congress it was President Trump's personal attorney who suggested he tell lawmakers Trump Tower Moscow talks ended in January 2016.
Trump loses lawsuit challenging subpoena
A judge on Monday ruled in favor of a House committee seeking President Trump's financial records from his accounting firm.
The Latest from our Partners
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Bewitched: Astonishing Facts Revealed About The Cast and Crew
- No Soup For You! Secrets And Fun Facts About Seinfeld
- What's Monogamy? Meet The Celebrities Who Believe In Open Marriages
- Mortgage savings program every homeowner should know
- How Much Cash Does Reverse Mortgage REALLY Payout?
- Do you qualify for a $0 Down Payment Through the VA?
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- New refi program gives homeowners one more chance
- Get Drafted, Buy Mom Her Dream Home: NFL Players Who Gave Back
- Wow! Gigantic Animals That Actually Exist
- These Christmas Decoration Fails Are Guaranteed To Make Santa Cringe