Friends share $22M jackpot win, keeping 1992 promise
A western Wisconsin man will share his millions in lottery winnings with a longtime friend because of a promise they made to each other nearly 30 years ago.
The Latest from our Partners
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- Ready to Withdraw from Your Retirement Accounts? Do it in This Order
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Refinance rates still at near historic lows! Do you qualify?
- Americans are saving up to $23,000 by refinancing
- Little-Known VA Option Could Save Veterans Thousands
- My work provides life insurance. I bought a private policy anyway.
- How Policygenius helps you get the cheapest life insurance online
- I got a $1 million life insurance policy before having a family. Here’…
- Escape Your Rate: Cards charging 0% interest until 2022
- Pay no interest until 2022 with these cards
- Experts say you should own one of these cards in 2020
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $726k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program