This time of year, scoring a rental can be a battle. Spring and summer are traditionally the hottest times of the year for rentals, and apartments can fly off the market in no time. Of course, as in all things real estate, location determines how hot the rental market is. Realtor.com looked at the 10 hottest rental markets in America based on its rental search data. Click through the gallery below to see them. (Text on all slides courtesy of Realtor.com).
See more news on rentals:
5 Things Vacation Rental Guests Really Want
Where Micro-Apartments Loom as Next Big Thing in Renting
Underwater Borrowers Becoming Accidental Landlords
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
Find homes for rent in your area.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Historic Refi Rate Alert: 2.02% APR. Can you save?
- Don’t Borrow From The Bank - Borrow From Yourself
- Crush Your Debt: Refinance to a 15 yr fixed
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 0% APR Card Offer Now Lasts Until 2023
- Spend $500, Get $200 Fast With This Top Card
- Make Money Moves With These Cards in 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program