Rentals in Austin, Texas, during the week of SXSW can run you up to $834 a night for some decent downtown lodging. But your entire stay can be free, if you heed the call of this strange and slightly creepy Craigslist ad. A musician in Northwest Austin is offering free boarding to any ladies in town in exchange for their (undefined) "services."
The ad has since been taken down, but according to Austinist, the musician identified as "Daniel" is offering "food, free Internet and computer access and all entertainment appliances," in addition to the company of a gentleman with just "6% body fat." Amazing. Additionally, Daniel explains this is a "business deal," which, Austinist jokes, must mean that the whole thing is "legit." Totally.
Next time, to prevent even the slightest consideration of offers for free board with strange men (they happen more often than you think), you might just want to consider snapping up a home in Austin. Why not? The housing market there is red-hot right now, plenty of people move to Austin after SXSW and, most importantly, you'll always have a place to crash and will never, ever need to stay with Daniel -- who, just for emphasis, has only 6 percent body fat. Unless you want to, that is.
Find rentals in Austin, Texas, or search rentals in your area.
Enjoy this post? Check out all of our hilarious listing fail articles!
See also:Homeless Man Allegedly Rents Out Vacant Home to Tenants
Houseboys, Voyeurs, and a Female Touch
No Privacy, Nerds, and Swedish Massages
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap