By Erika Riggs
Although Steve Jobs is synonymous with Apple, it was co-founder Steve Wozniak who designed the original Apple 1, the first computer that the company began to sell in the 1970s. In addition to designing one of the most iconic personal computers, Wozniak designed a modern home in Los Gatos, Calif., in 1986. His former home is now back on the market for $4.395 million. It was previously listed in February 2012 for $5 million and sustained price cuts in March and July 2012 before dropping off the Silicon Valley market.
The home hasn't passed through many owners since Wozniak and was recently renovated, but much of the home retains its original design. The post-modern architecture features an open and light floor plan with plenty of windows, including a stained-glass skylight in the kitchen. Measuring 7,500 square feet, the six-bedroom, eight-bathroom house includes an indoor kids' play area, outdoor koi pond, pool with waterfall and plenty of indoor and outdoor spaces for entertaining.
See the listing for more details.
Find more homes for sale in Los Gatos, Calif., or search listings in your area.
See more on Zillow:
Steve Jobs' Housing Legacy Includes a Hot Plate
Homes of Tech Titans
Newly Minted Billionaires: Homes of Facebook Founders and Other Tech Leaders
See more Houses of the Day on AOL Real Estate.
Got a tip for House of the Day? Know of an exceptional or unusual property currently listed for sale? Please email email@example.com with your suggestions and be sure to include links to listing details and photos. (Due to the volume of response, we unfortunately are unable to reply to each submission.)
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
See celebrity real estate.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap