Our favorite former "Baywatch" stud David Hasselhoff dove into the real estate market not long ago, putting his Encino, Calif., house on the market for $3.795 million in November. It's taken a little time for the Hoff to get a bite, but his luxe home has finally come under contract, according to Trulia. And, hey, he might even get a little extra cash from the deal. He bought the place all the way back in 1991 for $2.975 million.
No reports yet on the buyer, but hats off to them. Hasselhoff's stunning home boasts a spa, a tennis court, a pool (with a diving board, water slide and adjoining grotto), a gymnasium, a library and a pub room. Though the home has great bones, Hoff's decor is a little questionable. (Is that a seat upholstered in badger pelts?)
We still dig it, though, particularly if it comes with the complete collection of "Baywatch" in Hasselhoff's home office. Hope the new owner enjoys that! So what's next for Hasselhoff now that his home is out from under him? He's apparently planning to save a portion of the Berlin Wall from demolition. Be that hero, Hoff.
Find other homes for sale in Encino, Calif., or search listings in your area.
Pamela Anderson Selling Malibu Home Amid Money Problems
John Legend's Thai-Inspired Hollywood Mansion
Elvis Presley's Home a Teardown?
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- Pay No Interest Until 2023 With A Better Credit Card
- Want To Travel Practically Free? (Get 100k points fast)
- Your Best Credit Card Offers for September 2021
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap