Do you live in a happy home? Well, to answer that question, just look at it's expression. We've found a number of home and other buildings that appear to mimic "smiley" and "frowny" faces -- and some that are a little in-between. If you're lucky enough to have strategically placed windows and garage doors, you might see if you look hard enough that the facade of your home looks like a face. Maybe it looks like one of these faces below. Click through the gallery to see 30 places with faces, some that will make you laugh and others that will make you cry. :(
See more about curb appeal:
5 Low-Cost Easy Landscaping Tips
Before and After Craftsman
The Seller's Edge in Today's Market
More on AOL Real Estate:
Find out how to calculate mortgage payments.
Find homes for sale in your area.
Find foreclosures in your area.
Find homes for rent.
Follow us on Twitter at @AOLRealEstate or connect with AOL Real Estate on Facebook.
- People Who Retire Comfortably Avoid These Financial Advisor Mistake…
- The Worst Way to Withdraw From Retirement Accounts
- 2020: How to Maximize Your Savings
- Are you a homeowner? Refinance rates at 1.93% APR.
- Rates Could Rise After the Fed Meets. Lock in Now.
- If You're Current or Former Military, You'd Better Read This
- Home Mortgage Rates Drop Sharply This Week
- HARP Refinance Program is Over. Now What?
- Digital Mortgage Platform Helps Home Buyers Shop for Mortgages
- 6 Reasons We Call This The Best Cash Back Card of 2021
- Say Goodbye to Debt: 0% intro APR until 2023
- Making a Big Purchase Soon? These Cards Are For You
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than $822K (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Refinance Rates Remain Historically Cheap