Mistake that led to Manafort's downfall revealed
According to email exchanges cited by Robert Mueller's office, Manafort wanted to convert falsified financial records into different file formats.
The Latest from our Partners
- Bizarre Photo That Defies Any Logical Explanation Has People...
- Mom Finally Opens Up About A Drunken Babysitter's Heinous Crimes...
- Notorious Gambling And Prostitution Ship Lost At Sea Makes A...
- Beat the bank: refinance before rates go up!
- Experts are urging Americans to refinance
- Veterans could receive up to $42,000 with these VA benefits
- Top Banks Announce New Sky-High Savings Rates
- 11 Banks with CD Rates 7x the National Average
- DOW Predicts Rising Mortgage Rates | Lock In Today First
- Kitten And Baby Owl Meet For The First Time And Their Next Move...
- Rescuers Carefully Approaching A Potentially Violent Pit Bull...
- Meet The Massive Dog Breed So Huge They Were Actually Used To Hunt...
- Pyeongchang Games Are Closed
- S. Korea: N. Korea Willing to Talk to US
- Cops: She Killed 6-Month Old, 2 Who Were Even Younger