Congress unveils $1.3 trillion spending bill
A group of bipartisan congressional leaders unveiled a $1.3 trillion bill late on Wednesday to fund the U.S. government through September.
The Latest from our Partners
- Here Are The Weirdest Laws In North Korea That Everyone Has To...
- Teen Boy Missing For 3 Years Finally Returns Home, But Everything...
- 10 Unsolved Mysteries From The Middle Ages That Still Baffle...
- Your luck's about to change - save on your mortgage by refinancing
- Experts urge Americans to refinance in 2018
- A checklist of $42,000 worth of surprising VA benefits
- 11 Savings Rates that Will Beat Yours
- CD Rates Skyrocket to Top of Market
- Mortgage Rates Drop After 9 Weeks – Lock In Now
- Wildlife Photographer Is Studying Bears When One Sneaks Up...
- Pit Bull Mom Reacts The Moment She Realizes Rescuers Have Arrived...
- Dog Trapped In Frozen River For An Hour Gets A Dramatic Rescue At...
- Chief: We May Never Know Reason for Bombing Spree
- Teacher Who Called Military 'Lowest of Low' Is Fired
- Cops Find 'Confession' From Austin Bombing Suspect