Trump's broad NDA wasn't actually enforceable
The White House counsel who created President Trump's nondisclosure agreement for staff members reportedly suggested the document was not legally binding.
The Latest from our Partners
- Here Are The Weirdest Laws In North Korea That Everyone Has To...
- Teen Boy Missing For 3 Years Finally Returns Home, But Everything...
- 10 Unsolved Mysteries From The Middle Ages That Still Baffle...
- Your luck's about to change - save on your mortgage by refinancing
- Experts urge Americans to refinance in 2018
- A checklist of $42,000 worth of surprising VA benefits
- 11 Savings Rates that Will Beat Yours
- CD Rates Skyrocket to Top of Market
- Mortgage Rates Drop After 9 Weeks – Lock In Now
- Baby Elephant Cast Aside By His Herd Is Desperately Lonely Until...
- Mom Who Brings Home A Pit Bull Is Stunned At What It Does To Her...
- Meet The Golden Horse Some People Are Calling The Most Beautiful...
- Bored by Soccer Game, Girl Digs in Dirt, Makes Wild Find
- Pink Gloves Helped Police Zero In on Mark Conditt
- Twins Shared a Liver Disease. Why Only One Was Saved