Students weep as assault rifle ban motion fails
HB 219, a bill filed in October, would ban any “selective-fire firearm capable of fully automatic, semiautomatic or burst fire,” including the AR-15 rifle.
The Latest from our Partners
- Bizarre Photo That Defies Any Logical Explanation Has People...
- Mom Finally Opens Up About A Drunken Babysitter's Heinous Crimes...
- Anyone Who Sees These Creatures Laying Eggs In Their House Has A...
- Thinking about a home refi? Hurry! Rates on the rise!
- Experts are urging Americans to refinance
- Veterans could receive up to $42,000 with these VA benefits
- Top Banks Announce New Sky-High Savings Rates
- 11 Banks with CD Rates 7x the National Average
- DOW Predicts Rising Mortgage Rates | Lock In Today First
- Rescuers Carefully Approaching A Potentially Violent Pit Bull...
- Desperate Dog Tied To A Tree Is Completely Helpless Until Someone...
- Kitten And Baby Owl Meet For The First Time And Their Next Move Is...
- 4th Person Dies Seeking Elusive Treasure
- Kim Wall's Friend Spent Months Researching Her Awful Death
- NFL Star Had Girlfriend Killed. 17 Years Later, He Speaks