Sanders 'sorry' for misleading black jobs numbers
White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders issued a rare correction after she cited misleading numbers on black employment while defending President Trump.
The Latest from our Partners
- 20 Clever Parenting Tricks Every Parent Will Wish They Knew...
- 19 Weirdly Brilliant Deodorant Hacks That Aren't Just For Armpits
- Someone Accidentally Uncovered A Secret Government Facility And The...
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Reverse Mortgages: Worth the risk?
- A checklist of $42,000 worth of surprising VA benefits
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge...
- Tiny Dog Does Something By Herself Every Day That's Bringing...
- Man Trying To Save A Struggling Owl Caught In Fishing Line Never...
- Owl's Unusually Close Friendship With A Cat Has Animal Researchers...
- Teen Accused of Pushing Friend Off Bridge Speaks Out
- She Shot Off Her Face. Now She Has a New One
- Pilot Who Crashed Into Own House Was 'Golden'