Senate hands Trump historic rebuke on Saudi Arabia
The Senate voted Thursday to end U.S. military support for the war in Yemen and blame the Saudi crown prince for the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
The Latest from our Partners
- This MMA Fighter Knocked Out His Opponent, But Then He Made A...
- This Precious Stone Discovered Deep Inside The Earth Contains A...
- This Woman Saw A Man Abandon A Package At The Airport. Then She...
- How Much Money Are People REALLY Getting From Reverse Mortgages?
- Mortgage savings expiring this month. Don’t miss out.
- Not Enough US Military Members Claim These Amazing Benefits
- 20 Awe-Inspiring Buildings That Look Like They Were Dreamed Up...
- 10 A-List Actors That Shaved Years Off Their Lives Using Some Very...
- 20 Actresses That Totally Transformed The Way They Look For A Big Part
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge...
- Managing Psoriatic Arthritis Soreness
- How Thyroid Health Could be Linked to Hives
- When You Can’t Afford Insulin: Options and Advice