Report: Trump made White House staffers sign NDAs
Trump required senior White House staff members to sign NDAs that threatened financial penalties for violations, the Washington Post reported on Sunday.
The Latest from our Partners
- Woman Feels Her Foot Go Through The Floor Of Her Garage And...
- Girl Stranded At A Party Without A Ride Home Vanishes Under The...
- Bizarre Photo That Defies Any Logical Explanation Has People...
- Your luck's about to change - save on your mortgage by refinancing
- Experts urge Americans to refinance in 2018
- Veterans could receive up to $42,000 with these VA benefits
- 11 Savings Rates that Will Beat Yours
- CD Rates Skyrocket to Top of Market
- Mortgage Rates Drop After 9 Weeks – Lock In Now
- Cat Has The Most Heartbreaking Reaction After The Family Dog...
- Fearless Grandma's Home Full Of Exotic 'Pets' Is Turning People's...
- Terrified Dog Abandoned When His Family Moves Away Goes To...
- SNL Romps All Over Trump's Chaotic Week
- Trump-Linked Firm Mined 50M Facebook Profiles
- Arrested 'Bride': That Isn't a Wedding Dress