Cambridge Analytica suspends CEO amid data scandal
In an investigation by Britain’s Channel 4 News, Alexander Nix was recorded bragging that his company had influenced more than 200 elections.
The Latest from our Partners
- Here Are The Weirdest Laws In North Korea That Everyone Has To...
- 10 Unsolved Mysteries From The Middle Ages That Still Baffle...
- Couple Posing Together For Their Wedding Photos Surprises Everyone...
- Your luck's about to change - save on your mortgage by refinancing
- Experts urge Americans to refinance in 2018
- A checklist of $42,000 worth of surprising VA benefits
- 11 Savings Rates that Will Beat Yours
- CD Rates Skyrocket to Top of Market
- Mortgage Rates Drop After 9 Weeks – Lock In Now
- Kitten And Baby Owl Meet For The First Time And Their Next Move...
- Tiny Rescue Puppy Is Totally Inseparable From His Very Unlikely...
- Customs Police Seize Weird-Smelling Shipping Crate Only To Discover...
- Ex-Playmate Sues So She Can Talk About Alleged Trump Affair
- Note on Dollar Bill Could Be Cold-Case Clue
- What Trump Told Hope Hicks When She Resigned