Baylor ties pervade rape case that sparked uproar
The Texas judge who approved a plea deal allowing a former Baylor University student accused of rape to avoid jail time holds three degrees from Baylor.
The Latest from our Partners
- This MMA Fighter Knocked Out His Opponent, But Then He Made A...
- This Precious Stone Discovered Deep Inside The Earth Contains A...
- This Woman Saw A Man Abandon A Package At The Airport. Then She...
- This great refinance opportunity is going to expire in 2018
- Reverse Mortgages: Worth the risk?
- Not Enough US Military Members Claim These Amazing Benefits
- 10 A-List Actors That Shaved Years Off Their Lives Using Some...
- 20 Actresses That Totally Transformed The Way They Look For A Big Part
- Post-Apocalyptic Scene In The Desert Is Drawing People In From All...
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge...
- Managing Psoriatic Arthritis Soreness
- How Thyroid Health Could be Linked to Hives
- When You Can’t Afford Insulin: Options and Advice