Science & Tech
FDA takes first steps to limit ingredient in tobacco
Menthol and fruit flavors make cigarettes more enticing and more addictive. Now, the FDA is taking the first step towards possibly limiting their use.
The Latest from our Partners
- Woman Feels Her Foot Go Through The Floor Of Her Garage And...
- Police Finally Find A Car Stolen 26 Years Ago, Only To Notice...
- Old Man Hands Cashier $2,000, But She Immediately Refuses And Gives...
- Your luck's about to change - save on your mortgage by refinancing
- Experts urge Americans to refinance in 2018
- Veterans could receive up to $42,000 with these VA benefits
- 11 Savings Rates that Will Beat Yours
- CD Rates Skyrocket to Top of Market
- Mortgage Rates Drop After 9 Weeks – Lock In Now
- Cat Has The Most Heartbreaking Reaction After The Family Dog...
- Fearless Grandma's Home Full Of Exotic 'Pets' Is Turning People's...
- Desperate Dog Trapped Outside In 100-Degree Heat Resorts To...
- Note on Dollar Bill Could Be Cold-Case Clue
- What Trump Told Hope Hicks When She Resigned
- In Japan, Signs Suggest Mass Execution Might Occur