Huge flower carpet blooms in Brussels' city center
The flower carpet dates back to 1971, when Brussels councilors were impressed by similar arrangements in the neighboring Flanders province.
The Latest from our Partners
- 19 Weirdly Brilliant Deodorant Hacks That Aren't Just For Armpits
- Someone Accidentally Uncovered A Secret Government Facility And The...
- UFO Hunters Say They've Found An Alien Ship In The Strangest Place...
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Reverse Mortgages: Worth the risk?
- A checklist of $42,000 worth of surprising VA benefits
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge...
- Man Trying To Save A Struggling Owl Caught In Fishing Line Never...
- Owl's Unusually Close Friendship With A Cat Has Animal Researchers...
- 36 Dogs With The Most Beautiful And Unique Coat Patterns We've Ever...
- Teen Wants Friend Who Pushed Her Off Bridge to 'Sit in Jail'
- He Visited the Conways' Home and Found His Story
- He Called Family's Vanishing a Nightmare. Then He Was Arrested