NFL says player can't add 'M.D.' to jersey nameplate
Offensive lineman Laurent Duvernay-Tardif completed his medial degree over the summer, but the NFL won't allow him to add his new title to his jersey.
The Latest from our Partners
- Family Thinking Daughter Is Backpacking In Asia Uncovers Her...
- Man Whose Dogs Won't Stop Barking Freezes Upon Finally Looking Outside
- Man Gives Childhood Sweetheart A Neck Massage That Sets Off...
- Astonishingly simple way to save on your mortgage: Shop Around!
- Reverse mortgages: Too good to be true?
- A checklist of $42,000 worth of surprising VA benefits
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge...
- Tiny Dog Does Something By Herself Every Day That's Bringing...
- Nobody Believes What This Guy's Cat Does Every Morning So He Films...
- Kitten Born With Two Fully Functional Faces Is Making Everyone Fall...
- She Drove for Amazon Flex, Quickly Came to Regret It
- Heather Locklear Is Arrested Again
- He Couldn't Communicate With Flight Attendants. Enter 'Angel'