Science & Tech
FDA approves generic competitor to EpiPens
The new generic, which won't carry the EpiPen name, will be made by Israeli generic manufacturer Teva Pharmaceuticals.
The Latest from our Partners
- 18 Hilarious Photos Snapped By People In The Exact Right Place...
- Man Puts An Empty Glass Over A Stick Of Butter With An Absolutely...
- Scientists Spot Substance Encrusted In Rare Diamond That Can't...
- Forget Your 401k if you Own a Home (Do This)
- Reverse Mortgages: Worth the risk?
- A checklist of $42,000 worth of surprising VA benefits
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge...
- Weirdo Animals Have A Wild Defensive Ability That Sends...
- House Cat Stalking A Family Of Moose Accidentally Sparks A Showdown...
- Here Are The 12 Absolute Wildest Zoo Animal Escape Stories Of All Time
- Dad Accused of Killing Family Had Money Trouble, $5 Dog
- Teen Wants Friend Who Pushed Her Off Bridge to 'Sit in Jail'
- He Visited the Conways' Home and Found His Story