Mexico makes deal to pay water debt to U.S.
Mexico announced Thursday it has reached a deal with the United States to pay the shortfall in its annual contribution of water from border-area rivers .
The Latest from our Partners
- Refinance rates at 2.392% APR (15yr). Do you qualify?
- Do this before your next mortgage payment (it's genius)
- Mortgage Payoff Tactic can help you save. Act now
- Savings Interest Rates SkyRocket After Fed Meeting
- With the Recent Rate Hike, CDs Become Best Investment
- Mortgage Rates Remain Low by Historical Standards – Experts Urge Locki…
- Christian Cowan designed the tiniest bags fit for the latest Motoro…
- Credo Beauty’s Friends and Family Sale lets you snag 20 percent off ev…
- This podcast delivers bite-sized life advice in 30 minutes
- Two Savings Accounts That Pay 10x What Your Bank Pays
- CD Rates Skyrocket
- What Most Americans Don't Realize About Car Insurance
- Forget the 30yr mortgage if you owe less than 6k (Do this instea…
- How to pay off your house ASAP (So simple it's unbelievable)
- Congress Gives Veterans A Generous Mortgage Relief Program