Smelling junk food could help you avoid craving it
A new study shows that only smelling unhealthy food, not eating it, might satisfy your desire for it.
15 budget-friendly destinations for winter sun
From Austin to Cancun, New Orleans to the Bahamas, here's where we're traveling this winter.
7 foods to avoid during the government shutdown
“Without the federal oversight, we are at increased risk, given the rapid movement of perishable foods to market.”
Herb crusted salmon with goat cheese polenta
Want to take your weeknight dinner to the next level? Try this healthy and scrumptious herb crusted salmon serviced on a goat cheese polenta.
These are the 3 best curling irons on Amazon
Some curl, some wave, some do that bombshell thing we all want. But which curling irons are our favorite?
9 items in your kitchen that could be worth money
So while your grandmother’s china might not fetch a pretty penny, there are other items from the 1950s could be worth more than you think.
The Latest from our Partners
- A Look Back At The Iconic "Batman" TV Series
- These Awkward Photos of Families Will Convince You That You're A...
- The Hills Are Alive! Behind The Scenes With The Sound of Music
- 7 Best Exercises For RA
- Is Your RA Treatment Working?
- Tips for Tackling Shortness of Breath with Lung Cancer
- I Don't Think the New 'Living Together Apart' Trend Is That Crazy
- 5 Ways Weekends Change When You Become a Parent
- 3 Young Children Die After Accidentally Getting Locked In a Chest...
- 20% Mortgage payment savings: Too good to be true?
- Don't Leave Money on the Table. Reverse Mortgage Today!
- A checklist of $42,000 worth of surprising VA benefits
- Post-Apocalyptic Scene In The Desert Is Drawing People In From...
- Cop Runs Into A Pair Of Loose Pit Bulls And Handles The Situation...
- Celebrity Couples Who Keep The Magic Alive 20 Years And Counting