Prince Charles has pretty intense travel demands
It only gets stranger than a packing list of specific brands of whiskey, toilet paper and a "royal cushion."
Why you should stop using straws immediately
Not only are straws bad for the environment, they're bad for your health as well.
Here's a look at Harry and Meghan's wedding invites
Invitations have officially gone out for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal wedding -- so if you haven't received anything, you're out of luck.
11 major cities that are running out of water
No continent is safe from a lack of clean drinking water.
Royal Ascot updates dress code
As of this year, some of the event’s formal dress codes, formerly reserved for the Royal Enclosure where Queen Elizabeth sits, will apply to all guests.
The Latest from our Partners
- 5 Things to Do With Kids in Stockholm When You’re Parenting Solo
- One and TBD: Second Thoughts on a Second Child
- The One Thing You and Your Partner Need to Be Doing (That You're...
- Your luck's about to change - save on your mortgage by refinancing
- Experts urge Americans to refinance in 2018
- A checklist of $42,000 worth of surprising VA benefits
- Teen Boy Missing For 3 Years Finally Returns Home, But...
- Here Are The Weirdest Laws In North Korea That Everyone Has To Follow
- 10 Unsolved Mysteries From The Middle Ages That Still Baffle...
- How Bunny Slippers Can Help You Lose Weight (Really!)
- Could Your Sex Life Be Messing With Your Workouts?
- 8 Ways a Dog Will Change Your Life
- Firefighters See Dog Drowning In Frozen Lake And Put Their Lives...
- Meet The Massive Dog Breed So Huge They Were Actually Used To Hunt...
- Man Who Finds This Baby Abandoned On A Hot Sidewalk Makes A...