Zucchini & Corn Gratin
Serving Size: 4
- 0.5 cup finely chopped onion
- 5 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 0.33 cup milk
- 1 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 0.75 cup KRAFT shredded triple cheddar cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- COOK onions in large nonstick ovenproof skillet on medium heat 3 to 4 min. or until crisp-tender. Stir in corn and peppers; cover. Cook 5 to 6 min. or until corn is tender, stirring frequently.
- MIX flour and milk until blended. Add to corn mixture; mix well. Cook 4 to 5 min. or until thickened, stirring frequently. Add zucchini; mix well. Top with cheese.
- HEAT broiler. Broil vegetable mixture 3 to 4 min. or until cheese is melted.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
Prepare using 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen corn kernels.