Zucchini, Chicken & Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 4
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 package (12 ounces) refrigerated or thawed frozen breaded cooked chicken tenders, cut
- 2 large zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1 jar (7 ounces) whole roasted sweet pepper, drained and thinly sliced
- 1 cup uncooked quick-cooking brown rice
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 soup can water
- 0.5 cup sour cream
- Heat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 3-quart shallow baking dish with the cooking spray.
- Stir the chicken, zucchini, peppers and rice in the baking dish.
- Stir the soup, water and sour cream in a medium bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken mixture. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the rice is tender. Let stand for 10 minutes. Stir the rice before serving.
Ingredient Note: Choose zucchini that have firm, dark green skin.