Zesty Turkey & Rice
- 1 Can (14 oz.) Swanson® Chicken Broth (1 3/4 cups)
- 1 Tbsp dried basil leaves, crushed
- 0.5 tsp garlic powder
- 0.25 tsp hot pepper sauce
- 1 Can (about 14 1/2 oz.) stewed tomato
- 0.75 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1 cup frozen pea
- 2 cup cubed cooked turkey or cooked chicken
MIX broth, basil, garlic, hot pepper sauce and tomatoes in saucepan. Heat to a boil. Stir in rice. Cover and cook over low heat 20 min.
STIR in peas and turkey. Cover and cook 5 min. or until done.