Zesty Chicken & Rice
- 1.25 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth or Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 0.25 tsp garlic powder or 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1.5 tsp dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1 Can (14.5 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 0.75 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 2 Can (4.5 ounces each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1 cup frozen pea
- 0.25 tsp hot pepper sauce
Heat the broth, garlic powder, basil and tomatoes in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Stir in the rice. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir the chicken, peas and hot pepper sauce in the saucepan. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender.