Yogurt with Granola, Tropical Fruit, and Crystallized Ginger
Serving Size: 4
- 3 cup diced peeled tropical fruit (such as pineapple, mango, and kiwi)
- 0.33 cup honey
- 0.33 cup finely chopped crystallized ginger plus additional for garnish
- 2.5 cup plain nonfat or reduced-fat (2%) Greek-style yogurt divided
- 2 cup purchased granola (with nuts and dried fruits, if desired)
- Mix fruit, honey, and 1/3 cup crystallized ginger in medium bowl.
- Spoon 1/2 cup yogurt into each bowl.
- Top each with 1/2 cup granola, then 3/4 cup fruit mixture.
- Spoon remaining 1/2 cup yogurt in dollops over fruit.
- Garnish with more chopped crystallized ginger and serve.
Recipe by The Bon Appétit Test Kitchen
Photo by Lisa Hubbard