Winter Berry Chocolate Cake
I don't know that there's ever a time that my cupboard doesn't have boxes of JELL-O pudding in it, my freezer is devoid of COOL WHIP, or my cupboards lack chocolate cookies or BAKERS baking chocolate. They're staples in my kitchen, especially with a six year-old in the house. What I didn't expect, however, was that those ingredients could be brought together to create a dessert of such elegance and richness. I think I'll keep the fact that I just needed a bowl, a spatula and a whisk to make this gorgeous tart to myself.
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookie, finely crushed
- 3 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 6 Ounce BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 3.875 Ounce JELL-O chocolate instant pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 8 Ounce COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (Do not thaw)
- 0.25 cup seedless raspberry jam, divided
- 1 Ounce BAKER'S white chocolate
- 12 fresh raspberries
Want to learn how to make the recipe? Follow the instructions in our slideshow above.
This is a collaboration between JELL-O and the Kitchen Daily Curator Network. Compensation was provided by Kraft Foods via AOL Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Kraft Foods.