Wild Mushroom Ragoût in Puff Pastry Shells
- 1 package (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells
- heavy cream
- 0.5 cup milk
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) <a href=
- 0.25 cup balsamic vinegar
- 0.25 cup white wine
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 cup assorted wild mushrooms (portobello, shiitake, oyster and/or cremini), cut into quarters
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Prepare the pastry shells according to the package directions.
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms, garlic, rosemary and thyme. Cook until the mushrooms are tender, stirring often.
Stir the wine and vinegar in the skillet. Cook until the liquid is reduced by half. Stir in the soup and milk and heat to a boil. Stir in the parsley.
Spoon the mushroom mixture into the pastry shells. Serve immediately.