White Pizza with Mushrooms
- 1 cup warm water (105ºF to 115ºF)
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 0.5 cup PHILADELPHIA savory garlic cooking creme
- 2 Tbsp cornmeal
- 6 Ounce shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-wide wedges
- 0.33 cup olive oil, divided
- 3.25 cup flour, divided
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 0.25 Ounce yeast
- 8 Ounce KRAFT shredded Italian five cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- ADD warm water to combined yeast and sugar in large bowl; stir. Let stand 5 min. Stir in 3 cups flour and 3 Tbsp. oil until mixture is well blended and forms soft dough. Place on work surface sprinkled with remaining flour. Knead dough until smooth and elastic; shape into ball. Place in separate large bowl brushed with 1 Tbsp. oil; turn dough over. Cover with plastic wrap. Let rise in warm place 1 hour or until doubled in volume.
- MEANWHILE, cook onions and sugar in remaining oil in medium skillet on medium-low heat 10 to 12 min. or until onions are caramelized, stirring occasionally. Add mushrooms; cook 5 min., stirring occasionally.
- HEAT oven to 450ºF. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; sprinkle with cornmeal. Pat dough into 13x9-inch rectangle on prepared baking sheet. Bake 5 min. Spread with cooking creme; top with vegetable mixture, rosemary and shredded cheese.
- BAKE 10 to 12 min. or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Lite Dressing.
USE YOUR MIXER
If you have a stand mixer, you can use it to mix the dough ingredients instead of stirring them together by hand. For easier mixing, use the dough hook attachment.
*Made with quality cheeses crafted in the USA.