White Peach and Raspberry Sundaes
Serving Size: 6
- 3 6-ounce baskets fresh raspberries
- 0.67 cup powdered sugar, plus more for dusting
- 4 ripe white peaches, pitted, cubed
- 1 Quart nonfat all-natural plain frozen yogurt
- Puree 2 baskets of raspberries and 2/3 cup of powdered sugar in a blender or food processor until smooth. Strain the raspberry puree through a fine sieve and into a small bowl. Discard the seeds. Set the sauce aside
- Layer the peaches, frozen yogurt, and raspberry sauce in six glasses.
- Garnish with the remaining raspberries and serve immediately.