White Choco-Berry Bread Pudding
- 1 French bread baguette (1 lb.), cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 0.5 cup cranberry
- 0.5 cup PLANTERS slivered almond
- 3 eggs
- 1.25 Quart cold milk
- 6.75 Ounce JELL-O vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup BAKER'S premium white chocolate morsel
- 1.5 cup frozen red raspberries, thawed, drained
- 0.25 cup margarine or butter, melted
- grated orange zest
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Toss bread with margarine; spread onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle with raspberries and chocolate morsels.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Reserve 1-1/2 cups pudding; refrigerate until ready to use. Whisk eggs into remaining pudding until blended; pour over ingredients in baking dish.
- Bake 20 min. Sprinkle with nuts; bake 15 to 20 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly.
- Cook reserved pudding in saucepan 5 min. or until heated through, stirring constantly; serve spooned over bread pudding.
Substitute frozen blueberries for the raspberries.
Refrigerate any leftover pudding. Reheat in microwave just before serving, if desired.
Save 90 calories and 16g of carbs, including 12g of sugar, by preparing with JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding and fat-free milk, decreasing both the white chocolate morsels and almonds to 1/4 cup each, and substituting 3/4 cup cholesterol-free egg product for the 3 eggs.