Whipped JELL-O Jars
- 3 cup boiling water, divided
- 12 Ounce JELL-O Gelatin, any 4 different flavors, divided
- ice cube
- 2 cup cold water, divided
- ADD 3/4 cup boiling water to 1 pkg. gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to 1/2 cup cold water to measure 1 cup. Add to dissolved gelatin; stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice. Refrigerate 30 min. or until thickened but not set.
- BEAT with mixer on high speed 2 min. or until about doubled in volume. Spoon into 12 (8-oz.) jelly jars.
- REPEAT with each remaining gelatin flavor to make a total of 4 layers, refrigerating after each layer as directed.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.